HP Load Runner is an industry leading Performance and Load Test automation tool from Hewlett-Packard. It is used to test applications, measuring system behavior and performance under load. HP Load Runner can simulate thousands of users concurrently using application software, recording and later analyzing the performance of key components of the application.
Load Runner has good reporting features with which the user can easily analyze the performance test results.
• Why do we need performance testing?
• Gathering information for an effective performance test.
• The LoadRunner software components.
• The basic performance testing creation flow
• How to create Virtual Users using LoadRunner VuGen.
• LoadRunner scenarios and how to use them to test your application.
• How to execute a LoadRunner scenario.
• How to Monitor and analyze your tests results.