Testing is the heart of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC). This course gives an overall knowledge on software development and detailed knowledge on how to test the software application.
Why sould we learn this course?
Manual testing†is a rigorous process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software product defect free and usable.†Manual testing†offers opportunities constantly to be exposed with new development methods, new platform technologies, new product innovations.
- After the completion of the†Manual Testing†course, you will be able to :
- Understand fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, processes like SDLC,STLC, criterion, strategies and methods.
- Understand CMMI Levels followed by Organizations
- Understand the software testing processes and†manual testing†processes like Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing and regression.
- Develop Test Cases, Test data.
- Have Sound knowledge on Defect Life Cycle .
- Design and execute software testing activities for a testing project.
- Interact and collaborate with stakeholders effectively .