Node .js is a platform to develop server-side applications. It has an event-driven architechture capable of asynchronous I/O. [That means that, continues with the processing of those that do not depend on the IO process to get completed.
Why sould we learn this course?
In this course you will learn how to code NodeJS and to leverage the advantage of asynchronous I/O.
- Getting started with Node.js and ExpressJS
- Building application with EJS Template
- Building Application using Jade and Handlebars template
- Build Web Applications using ExpressJS & MongoDB
- Build Web Applications using ExpressJS & MongoDB - Part 2
- Building Realtime Chat Application using Socket.IO
- Build Systems - Grunt and Gulp, Testing with Mocha and Chai
- Getting started with Hapi and Meteor