Amazon Web Services (AWS), is a collection of cloud computing services that make up the on-demand computing platform offered by Amazon.com
Why sould we learn this course?
Learning AWS will boost your skill for straight forward cloud server management for being a developer.
- Introduction to AWS and its history
- Introduction to Amazon EBS and its deployment
- Concepts of Amazon PVC (Private Virtual Cloud)
- Concepts of Amazon DynamoDB, RDS and IAM
- Amazon Global Infrastructure
- Cloud and storage subsystems Distributee environments
- Datastore, Web scale media hosting Orchestrating and batch processing
- Availability planning and disaster recovery